Harris Security Installations are currently recruiting Installation/Service Engineers to join the Current Team
2/3 years experience within the security industry in the areas of Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control Systems and Intercom Systems.
Skills in Computer Networking is an added advantage but not essential. Applicant must be capable of working on their own initiative and have experience with a wide variety of intruder panels and CCTV equipment.
Duties would include
- Installations of Intruder Alarms systems
- Installations of CCTV systems
- Installations of Access Control systems
- Installations of Intercom Systems
- Fault Finding and rectifying
- Attend new jobs to prepare quotes
- Represent Harris Security at meetings
- Customer Service skills - -solution finding for customers problems
- Commission and demonstrate systems once installation is complete
- Prepare necessary paperwork
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe Pass certification and Garda vetting required
- Traceable 10 year work history in compliance with the SR40
The position will be mostly Leinster based but on occasions you will be required to travel.
Package - - Company Vehicle, phone, laptop
Salary - -Depending on experience
On Call - -1 week in 4
Please Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org